Monday, March 9, 2009

weekend adventure

This weekend I decided I was going to go out with this guy who just happens to play the part of Prince Charming at Disneyland. He was pretty cute. Blonde and all that jazz and so we agreed to meet for a drink. I noticed that his profile didn't say that he was into "safe only"

I find that idea quite weird. I mean no hook up is safe. I mean you could look at each other and that's probably the safest you'll get.

When boys ask "Safe only? " I say, " I don't believe in guns."

I usually get a smirk... " So you love bb then? "

I always respond with the following, " Everyone loves bb, everyone bb's. Just not everyone is willing to admit it."

So cute prince charming and I are at this bar and he says he wants to go meet his friend at this club that is known for its backroom. I agree. We grab a few drinks there, I meet his cute latino friend, and we decide to go to a backroom for more fun.

Were going at it in this room that has a sling and we decide to take turns in it. I get the first guy in there (the prince charming) and I lube up his hole thats waiting for something in it on the sling. I don't even ask if he wants it bare. I just go. He moans. He screams. He grabs my cock and realises that hes getting it bare. He smiles and says breed me....

I'm not one for a lot of topping but sometimes I love dropping my load in a hole. He was willing and hot.

However, I let the other boy get a chance at that hole. I lubed him up and helped him get in. I don't know if hes ever topped before but he seemed to like it and was cumming in the guy in a matter of a couple minutes. I dipped my cock back in that wet hole.

The guy who just came asked if it was his turn in the sling so he switched with Prince Charming and I took a turn pounding his hole. Prince charming couldnt get hard enough to fuck him so he rimmed and fingered me while i was fucking this other guy.

Finally, I said it was my turn to get the sling. So i strapped myself in and got the tongue fucking of my life. It was pretty fucking nice to have my hole fingered and rimmed by these two guys. Sadly neither of them got hard enough to top me but prince charming mounted my cock while i was in the sling. I made that cum dumpster work to get his 2nd load.

I shot in him. Deep. My dna mixing with the other guy who then took off. I ate the loads out of Prince Charming and headed on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment