Friday, March 13, 2009

waking up to fun

There are only a few people who I give my door code to and there are even fewer that know that there is a door key hidden behind my apartment number for those times when I've forgotten my keys or in the cases when someone needs to come over and drop a load.

Its funny to think that I always sleep naked and I sleep on my stomach. So this morning, I decided to sleep in until i felt something licking my hole. I keep pretending to be asleep until I felt a dick start trying to split me open.

With a tongue there too.

I looked back and saw a guy who I had hooked up before eating me out but someone I didn't know was pounding my hole. I just grinned and let the cock really take a pounding. After a few minutes, my friend got up, handed me some poppers and then let me dig into his ripe hairy pits. He smelled manly and musky and he grabbed me and kissed me with piggy passion.

He flipped me around and started pounding my hole. I got to get a good look at the other guy now. Fairly hairy, mid 30s I would guess, and a huge sac. His dick wasn't all that huge but he nuts made me sure he could pump a load deep inside me.

He lifted his arms and showed me his pits and then told me he liked a slut who knew that a mans pits were filled of all of the pheromones to make a btm happy.

At the same time as I was digging into the pits of my new friend, I felt my old friend's fucking become erratic, and his balls jump up to help fling his load as deep as possible. He fired 4 or 5 shots in me and then let his friend go at me. He didn't last very long in my splooge filled hole. I was right about his large sac. I felt him blow his huge load deep in me. He pulled out and stuck a finger in me, swirled it around, and then tasted it.

They got dressed and left me to go back to sleep in a cum filled dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment