Monday, March 30, 2009

Metro Game

I always love riding the metro since there are so many hot guys on there often. So sometimes I play a little game. When there is a hot guy sitting next to me and I feel like hes looking at me. I break out my phone and start texting the following message

"Guy next to me is really hot. I wonder if he'd bred me. I need cum in my ass NOW!"

I've never had a bite with that until tonight when the guy turned to me and said "My place?"

I've never look so excited. We got off a couple stations later and I followed him to his place. I got to inside and he asked if I was serious. I asked what did he mean and he waved a condom at me. I reached for the condom grabbed it and whispered into his ear, " If you want to use that, I can go. However, in exchange for you shooting your load as deep in me as you can, I'm willing to do almost anything."

He laughed. "Game"

3 comments:

  1. you always owe a bttm your cum, so always bareback

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking hot mate thats so cool! New approach to picking up tricks! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speechless. Fucking speechless. We're reading, we're watching, we're learning from the bold and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete