Wednesday, March 25, 2009

birthday fun

So one of my friends who is in a relationship asked if I would be willing to come to his boyfriends birthday party. I said sure and then I asked what his boyfriend would like as a gift. He laughed and then suggested that I could be the gift. I just laughed and wondered what I had to offer. He just told me to show up at 7 and have a clean hole.

I showed up at 7 and the place was pretty much empty. It was just him and his boyfriend setting up for the party. They offered me a drink and told me to strip. I did but I wondered why they were still clothed. Had I misread them and came to an exhibitionist event?

They spinned me around adn then they started playign with my hole. They rimmed me a little bit and then told me to go lay face down on the table. I must have looked really confused so they started to explain the birthday wish. He wanted a boy he could eat and fuck. I laughed and obliged. I was not prepared for what came next. They tied my arms and legs to the table and told me to be still. They then started to turn me into a fuckable dessert. I was promptley covered with nutella, whipcream, chocolate sauce, honey, and covered with stuff to eat it off with. I was dessert you put the cream in yourself.

About 15 minutes after they were done dressing me up a bunch of guys started arriving and wishing a happy birthday to the birthday boy and then laughing at the dessert. He suggested that people drop their load in me so he could eat it out of me later. I suddenly realised that the drink was more than just alcohol and that i was going to be in no position to protest anything that night. It was quite possible the worst possition to get fucked in ever buti didnt really feel anything nor did anyone complain about the awkward angle to get into my hole. Besides the cocks going into my hole, I could tell that there were people licking or touching me all over to eat the dessert.

As the night continued on, I kept coming and going from being in a position of knowing really what was going on and being groggy. It was late when i felt him waking me up because it was time to sing happy birthday. I turned around and saw about 8 or 10 guys around me and then birthday boy all eyeing the cake that had been laid on my ass checks. We sang happy birthday and the birthday boy stuck his cock in me through the cake. he pulled it out and started rubbing all over the cake saying who wants frosting.

As they ate cate he ate my hole. I went back under.

And I woke up in their bed moderately clean considereing what happened. I asked for putrid details and they laughed saying that everyone was a complete excited to drop their load in me. My ass hurt hardcore. I went back to sleep hoping there was more dna still churning inside me.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I don't know what to say but am hard as a rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! lol what a fu*kin hot party 2 bad they doped u up so you couldn't enjoy them eating n fu*king your hole :) garrayd

    ReplyDelete